Argan Oil Is The New Hype!
Authentically found in Morocco, Argan oil is extracted from the kernels of the argan tree. It is rare to find a pure form of Argan oil but you can easily pick the natural one.
It is a raw, nutty, strong essential oil that does wonders for your hair. Queen Cleopatra among many ancient women, used this oil for ravishing skin and hair. It deeply nourishes your dull and dry hair, through natural ingredients and processes.
Argan Oil is one of the most beneficial oil that deeply nourishes your dull and dry hair, through natural ingredients and processes.
Beware of the chemical-induced argan oil that is being sold in the market. They promise an all-natural product, tricking buyers into believing them. They use additives, fillers and synthetic ingredients that will make your hair weak and prone to hair fall and scalp reactions.
Benefits that will make you realize what you’re missing out on!
5 Benefits Of Argan Oil For Hair You Need
Pick Any Style For Your Hair
Use heat without worrying about the damage it will cause to your hair. Argan oil will act as a shield against the heat produced from dryers, curlers, and flat irons.
Fast Hair Growth
Apply Argan oil thrice in a week, regularly. You’ll notice increased hair growth rate in a few weeks. It basically does so by providing your hair with the nutrients it requires. This will also make it look voluminous, thick and shinier.
Bid Adieu To Hair Fall
A proven formula for hair loss, it is the best nourishment you can provide your hair with. When used on the scalp, it seeps inside the scalp and strengthens the hair follicles. Hair fall will reduce tremendously in a few days.
Treat Scalp Related Problems
When used on a regular basis, it will prevent issues such as the itchy scalp, natural oil secretion, and dandruff. Cure dandruff the natural way to avoid weakening of hair and dullness.
Treat frizz, dryness, brittle hair with Argan oil. All of these problems occur due to weather pollution or carelessness.
Eager to try Argan Oil? Here are a few tips on how you can apply Argan Oil for improving your hair.
How To Use? Here Are The 5 Basic Steps:
- Buy a naturally produced Argan oil and store it away from high temperatures.
- Apply it thoroughly on your scalp, covering almost each hair strand.
- Massage the oil for about 5-10 minutes nicely. This will provide deep nourishment along with relaxation.
- Mix with other natural ingredients or oil for a better outcome.
- Rinse it the next day with a mild shampoo and conditioner. (Avoid conditioner on a regular basis)
Secondary Uses Of Argan Oil
Argan oil is the most commonly used ingredient in cosmetics. The makeup, creams, and serums you use probably contain a small amount of argan oil. Some companies also offer free trial or samples of Organic Argan Oil.
This magical oil has become popular only a few years back. But the women near the Moroccan Decca, have kept this oil as a secret from the world. They knew this oil works wonders on skin and hair and didn’t want to share their secret for younger looking skin and long healthy hair. Moroccans were known for their beauty.
- It is one of the most expensive oils due to its authenticity and all-in-one benefits.
- Easily penetrates the skin surface, providing your skin and hair with all the nourishment it needs.
- Easily the best oil available in the market, it never disappoints when it comes to positive visible results! The natural way.
Apart from cosmetics, this oil is also used for cooking purposes, boosting immune, anti-inflammatory ingredient and blood clotting.
Always remember to buy organic Argan Oil.