If you have used skincare products before or know anything about them, then you might have come across a name- Retinyl Palmitate. So what exactly is this compound? How will it help your skin? Let’s find out.
Retinyl Palmitate – All You Need To Know
Retinyl Palmitate is a gentler milder form of Vitamin A. It is made by combining palmitic acid, a major component of palm oil, with ester retinol or Vitamin A.
This compound is considered to be an essential skin care product due to its tiny molecular placement. It will deeply nourish your skin, fighting signs of aging and rejuvenating skin cells. Found in almost every leafy vegetable, meat, milk and egg, it serves as a powerful source of Vitamin A.
Retinol is a pure form of Vitamin A1. It serves as an ingredient along with palmitic acid in making Retinyl Palmitate. The only difference lies in the -yl (ester) and -ol (alcohol) groups. Retinol is widely used in creams for its authentic form. Retinyl is an earlier form of retinol that has different effects. Both have active anti-aging ingredients but differ in exfoliating effects.
• Less concentrated than retinol, therefore making it less irritating.
• If you have a sensitive skin, Retinyl Palmitate will work just right for you. Its tender formula will soften your skin and exfoliate it.
• Regenerates collagen and elastin that are responsible for aging. It will make your skin tight by rejuvenating cells. It’s an active ingredient in Anti-aging creams.
• Moisturises skin thus making it look youthful and glowing.
• Builds the immune system as being a source of Vitamin A. You can now fight against all the infections and allergies with Retinyl Palmitate.
It is a highly controversial method for its major side effects. Botox is a surgical method used to reverse the process of aging. It is injected into the skin making it even and younger looking. A very expensive method that provides short-term effects.
If you’re looking for Instant results for your skin and are willing to spend an ample amount of money, you should give it a try.
Make sure you research about its harmful side effects as well as it’s after effects. Always consult a highly experienced surgeon for the same.
While Botox works for short-term experiences, you might also have trouble with facial expressions and respiratory issues. Retinyl Palmitate has no such side effects. It is a source of Vitamin A for your skin that also works as an anti-aging treatment. It is cost efficient, showing long-term results.
Vitamin A is an essential ingredient for your hair, skin and body. Retinyl Palmitate can provide you with a daily supplement of Vitamin A in the form of tablets, creams, serums.